Our online social media marketing course takes you through the essential features of building a web presence that puts you ahead of the competition.
The course is ideal for:
- Digital marketers who want to develop their skills.
- Staff training and development.
- Business owners and freelancers who want to expose themselves to more clients.
- People who use social media within their jobs.
- Individuals and businesses who want to drive more traffic to their website or blog.
- People who want to develop their existing social media marketing skills.
- Copywriters, webwriters, content writers, bloggers.
A social media manager will manage a company’s social media marketing and advertising. Their job would include, but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Content management.
- SEO (search engine optimisation) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Generating leads and sales.
A social media manager is usually a highly motivated, creative person with experience and passion for connecting with customers. That passion comes through as they engage with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning followers in to customers.
They must communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way.
Google’s number one search ranking factor is relevant content. It’s obvious that managing content should be part of the social media manager’s job description.
Content management duties include:
- Manage the creation and publishing of relevant, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content, such as Hootsuite or Post Planner.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social media advertising.
It is crucial that a social media manager stays up to date with the changing algorithms. If self-employed then they should always allocate a budget to the development of their skills.
See our social media marketing course