Read the English writing skills course overview
English writing skills course subjects | English writing skills course reviews
Our English writing course is specifically designed for people who want to improve their written English,
add value to their CV and develop their skills to use in the workplace.
This course equips you with the skills to write accurately, concisely and fluently.
We all need to produce written documents and correspondence on a daily basis. If you would like to raise the standard of your written work,
our online English writing skills course can help.
Many respected business, including Royal Mail, RaceLogic UK, and WW Surveyors
use this course to train their writers. And numerous individuals testify
that it is practical, effective and great value for money.
Successful graduate Sally Latham, told us:
“I found that the course content and support were both of the highest quality.
I would recommend the course to anyone interested in developing and improving their writing.” Read her review
This course is ideal for:
- Beginners who need to develop and improve their written English.
- People who need to improve their writing in workplace.
- Staff training and development.
- Small businesses and freelancers.
- People who want to add value to their CV.
- Non-native English speakers who want to develop their written English.
What does this English writing skills course teach?
Starting with the basics of spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we guide you through the whole writing process.
We also teach you how to eliminate jargon and streamline your writing, so you say more with fewer words!
You will also learn how to:
- Compose professional written correspondence, such as letters, emails and reports.
- Accurately summarise documents for a variety of purposes.
- Spot and correct errors in your work.
- Write focused, persuasive and user-friendly web content.
This course will help improve your understanding of English, with the support of our personal course tutor who will mark your
assignments, and offer detailed and relevant advice.
You will study in our Online Learning Area, which is accessible from a computer or a mobile app.
This means the course is flexible, and gives you the chance to tackle your assignments at home, at work or on the go.
If you want to develop and improve your written English, this course has a proven track record and enables you to fit your studies around your lifestyle.