Online professional certifications
You receive the following awards when you complete one of our online courses:
Quality Licence Scheme Certificate of Achievement
The certificate of achievement is issued under The Quality Licence Scheme, which is product of the Skills and Education Group, who endorse high-quality, non-regulated courses and training programmes.
The Skills and Education Group are leading national awarding organisation who have a long-established reputation for developing and awarding high-quality, vocational certifications..
Course completers also receive a learner unit summary, which lists the subjects they have studied.
Many of our learners use their certificate on their CV to apply for jobs, and also to demonstrate their credibility within the freelance market.
Accredited CMP diploma
Our accredited diploma is widely recognised in both the UK and overseas.
Many students have received the diploma since 2003, and have gone on to rewarding careers.
You will find our graduates in more than 100 countries, and in every time zone.
CMP Charter Mark
Our Charter Mark provides assurance of educational and professional quality. We award it to successful learners who have achieved set standards of competence and professionalism.
Holders can use it on their stationery, websites and social media profiles.
The Charter Mark demonstrates that holders have:
- been trained by an accredited college
- studied using up-to-date materials
- had their work rigorously assessed, and graded according to industry standards
- been trained by an experienced tutor who is recognised in their field
- achieved a Quality Licence Scheme Certificate after ongoing assessment of their work
- maintained good standards of etiquette during their studies