Our business writing course equips you with the skills you need to produce clear and effective professional communications.
From emails and reports to webpages, memos and social media content, every organisation has a constant need for a variety of internal and external written communications.
However, many organisations send out badly-written documents and text which is full of grammatical errors, and communications that are hard to read.
Our comprehensive business writing course teaches you how to produce clear, concise and reader-friendly communications that boost your employability and enhance the reputation of your organisation.
This course is ideal for:
- Businesses who want to improve the quality of their written content.
- Individuals who need to sharpen their writing skills.
- People who write as part of their jobs.
- Staff training and development.
- People looking to add value to their CV.
There is growing demand for good writers these days. Most organisations need people who can:
- Write simple, effective and error-free business communications.
- Put together persuasive proposals, compelling newsletters and winning promotional copy.
- Produce results-driven webpages that attract clients and customers.
- Create tailored content for blogs and social media platforms.
The course teaches you to write for all these areas and others. Lots of people use this course to apply their new skills directly to their jobs.
See our online business writing course