Growing numbers of businesses are turning to the College of Media and Publishing for staff training.
They include FTSE100 companies such as United Utilities, government departments, non-profit organisations and SMEs. See our Clients
Online learning courses are popular with businesses for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) because:
- Staff can do courses in the workplace. This is a more efficient use of their time.
- They can fit studies around other tasks.
- They can use their own work for assignments – we can adapt the assignments if necessary.
- We provide managers and HRs with regular progress reports.
- Businesses can use them to meet needs identified in appraisals / annual reviews.
- We provide an accredited CPD certificate.
- We can back up training with in-house training, one-to-one mentoring, and training resources if necessary.
To chat about your business’ training needs, email: [email protected]