Social media marketing course subjects
This course covers every aspect of shorthand for beginners. Each lesson includes a practical assignment which is based on the real world of shorthand. All assignments are personally marked and graded by your tutor, so you’ll be receiving expert feedback at each stage of the course.
This course is split into three sections:
This is delivered via videos based on Teeline Fast by Ann Dix. Each video is accompanied by exercises. You will need to buy your own textbook.
This is delivered via MP3s which you can download to your PC / smartphone / device. There are about 10 passages for every speed from 40 wpm to 110 wpm, and more are available on request. These are accompanied by learning materials that provide tips and techniques to improve your speed, strength, mental agility and technique.
There are seven lessons. Each lesson comprises:
- MP3 exam passages, from 80 wpm to 100 wpm.
- MP3 drills: word groupings, blends etc.
- Stamina passages of about six minutes each.
- Passages written in shorthand to read and transcribe.
- Learning materials that provide tips and techniques for preparing and sitting the exams.