Career mentoring level 4 diploma
A highly effective career mentoring scheme for individuals
Organisations who use our courses:
Our career mentoring scheme will help you focus your ambitions and give you the best chance of fulfilling your professional goals.
If you are accepted, you will be personally mentored for one calendar month by our careers specialist, Ian Campbell.
Ian and his team of specialists will evaluate your skills and assess your strengths and weaknesses to find the best ways to develop your career.
- Review your career plans and help you set new goals.
- Help you draw up a positive action plan.
- Work with you to produce a cutting edge CV.
- Help you develop eye-catching social media and internet profiles.
- Design and build you a high-quality career blog, and host it for a year.
- Show you how to find “insider” job opportunities.
- Introduce you to key figures from their extensive client and networking lists.
- Provide a real-world 1-2-1 mock job interview, with thorough and constructive feedback that no one else would dare give you.
- Provide online training so you can work on any weaknesses.
Click the button below to see exactly what else you’ll get on this course.
How you could benefit from career mentoring
Do you want to reignite your passion, reach your true potential, and become the person you’re supposed to be? If so, our career mentoring course could be just what you need.
It lasts one month, and combines practical advice, tailored feedback and personal development techniques to help people move forward in their chosen field.
It can help if you:
- Have just finished a course and are unsure how to apply your new skills.
- Are changing careers or want to start a business.
- Want to secure a promotion or gain a better-paying job with more prospects.
- Feel you aren’t reaching your potential.
Whatever your current situation, if you feel overwhelmed, stuck or frustrated, Ian Campbell can help you turn things around.
You will benefit from his extensive experience, and learn first-hand what employers really look for in a job candidate.
If you’re ready to get out of your rut and on the path to lasting professional success, one month on our career mentoring programme can give you the boost you need.
You will benefit from one month’s unlimited tutor support from Ian Campbell. He will help you every step of the way.
When you graduate, you will receive the ABC Awards level 4 diploma in Continuing Professional Development. ABC Awards is regulated by Ofqual.
Our career mentoring scheme has been independently endorsed under the ABC Awards’ Quality Licence Scheme. So, when you finish, you will receive the ABC Awards level 4 diploma, and a learner unit summary. This lists the subjects you have studied.
The ABC diploma guarantees that you have been assessed at level 4 standards, and are competent to practise. ABC Awards is a leading national awarding body, and is regulated by Ofqual.
In addition, you will receive the fully accredited CMP diploma, which is recognised in the UK and beyond.
These awards will equip you to apply for jobs, learn new skills to use at work or find freelance work.
Career mentoring course
Ian Campbell and his team of specialists will evaluate your skills and assess your strengths and weaknesses to find the best ways to develop your career.
Who is this course for?
Our career mentoring course is suitable for over-16s of all abilities.
We regularly work with:
- People who want to change careers or start a business.
- Go-getters who relish the chance to receive honest, high-level input on their career plans.
- Employees who want to secure a promotion or gain a better-paying job with more prospects.
- CMP students who have just finished a course and are unsure how to apply their new skills.
- Anyone who feels they are overwhelmed, stuck or frustrated and not reaching their potential.
We have an excellent reputation working with disabled learners, and people who are housebound or terminally ill.
Access to our resources library
You will have free and unlimited access to our extensive resources library. It contains downloadable podcasts, videos, ebooks and tips files to help your career.
This is in addition to your comprehensive course materials and tutor support.
You can study this online course wherever you live. We have students in more than 100 countries. And you can trust us, as we are accredited by two international accrediting bodies:
Both organisations promote excellence in worldwide online study, so international students can verify our quality before they enrol.
Accreditation and quality
We comply with the very highest external standards. We are:
Each organisation has its own standards, code of practice and complaints procedure, so you can enrol with complete confidence.