Read the blogging course overview
Blogging course subjects | Blogging course reviews | Blogging tips
A blog gives you the chance to write about the issues that are important to you.
From sport and music to fashion and health, this blogging course will show you how to do it effectively.
Your blog will remain unseen without the right training. But our online blogging course
will show you how to build and maintain a first-class, engaging blog that attracts visitors.
You can start sharing your opinions and passions with the online community within days of signing up.
The course is ideal for:
- People who want to start a blog from scratch.
- People who need to write engaging and original content for their existing blogs.
- Businesses, freelancers and service providers who want to attract more customers.
- People who need a career blog to showcase their skills and boost their prospects.
- Experienced writers and journalists who want to add blogging to their skillsets.
- People who want to start blogging as a hobby.
Successful graduate Jayne Whytock told us:
“Within a few weeks of enrolling on this blogging course, I had my first article accepted, and soon after that,
I was paid for my work. The support I received enabled me to earn money, and gave me back my confidence.
I would not hesitate to recommend this course!” Read her review
Experienced bloggers have also found this course has helped them to sharpen their skills, updated them on the latest techniques, and helped them start earning money from blogging.
See what this blogging course teaches
You will learn how to:
- Identify an original subject to blog about.
- Create and design your blog.
- Write interesting, engaging and entertaining posts.
- Promote your blog on social media platforms and optimise it for search engines.
- Engage visitors, generate comments, and increase site traffic.
- Monetise your blog.
The course also teaches how to blog safely, by applying laws including copyright, privacy and libel. See course subjects
You will study in our Online Learning Area, which is accessible from a computer or a mobile app.
This means the course is flexible, and gives you the chance to write real-world posts right from the start.
It will teach you how to launch your own blog quickly, even if you are a complete beginner.
You will also benefit from unlimited tutor support every step of the way, including personalised feedback on every assignment.
Another successful learner, Adrian Nung told us: “The tutorial support was exceptional.
My tutor was always there to respond to questions, timely in providing in-depth answers. Read his review
As a certified blogger, you could be:
- Earning money by blogging for businesses and content agencies.
- Giving your own blog the edge in a highly competitive market.
- Putting your own business on the map by using a blog for marketing.
If you enjoy writing, then blogging is a great way to express your creativity and get your views out there.