Our course materials are classified as digital content by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
When you enrolled, you ticked a box and agreed to waive your legal rights to cancel the course and receive a refund within 14 days.
We therefore have no legal obligation to refund course fees under any circumstances.
Our reviews demonstrate our commitment to friendly, fast, and fantastic client care.
We want you to feel like the only student we have.
If you deal with us, we will try our best to:
- adhere to our accreditors' codes and standards
- be courteous, friendly, and helpful
- answer your emails and calls personally and quickly
- keep our promises
- give you honest, informed and objective advice
- help you find another provider if we are not right for you
- store your information securely and confidentially
- strive to be carbon neutral
- apologise quickly when we make a mistake, and put things right straight away
Equal opportunities and diversity
We regard each person as unique. We believe in their potential.
We are proud to be working with people in 106 countries.
Our students come from some of the richest backgrounds, and some of the poorest.
They cover all age groups, and all genders and orientations. Some have special needs.
We will treat all students and enquirers with courtesy, dignity, and respect and will not discriminate against them because of their:
- sexual orientation
- ethnic origin
- marital status
- caring or parental responsibilities
- criminal convictions
We only reject someone's enrolment if:
- in our judgement, a course is not suitable for them
- in our judgement, they are not suited to online learning
- they do not wish to accept our Student learning agreement
- they cannot afford the fee, although we try to help them if twe can