Online staff training and development courses
More than 300 organisations and charities, including Arsenal FC, John Lewis, The NHS, NSPCC, Oxfam, and Vodafone have chosen our accredited online courses to train individual staff members and whole teams.
Since 2003 we have helped hundreds of people excel in their jobs, gain promotions and use their new skills in the workplace.
Your staff will benefit from studying with us because:
- they can fit their course around their other duties, so their work does not suffer
- we provide unlimited, expert tutorial support
- our tutors are highly experienced professionals who still work in their sectors
- we provide in-depth personal feedback, so line managers can track progress
- our learning materials are focused, time-efficient, up-to-date and include practical assignments
- we will work one-to-one, to help individual employees focus on particular issues
- each learner keeps their training materials, so they can refer to them later
Our accredited online courses are completely flexible. This means your employees can study while they work, and apply new skills directly to their jobs.
All courses lead to the certificate of achievement which is endorsed under The Quality Licence Scheme. In addition you’ll receive the accredited CMP diploma.
Five of our online courses are accredited by the CPD standards office
Our CPD accredited courses are:
Many of our clients use our online courses as part of their annual appraisals or continuing professional development programmes. They are also often used as part of severance and redundancy packages.
Online learning is not only more affordable, but many organisations find it is more effective.
It enables their staff to learn in easy-to-manage steps, with personal input from an expert tutor whenever they need it.
This is far more effective than trying to remember what was said during a classroom or live training session.
We train staff from many sectors, including:
- Businesses: Arsenal FC | BT | Disney | John Lewis | Lloyds Bank | Virgin Media | Vodafone
- Charities: Mencap | NSPCC | Oxfam | Royal British Legion | RNIB | United Nations | WWF
- Councils and public bodies: Essex county council | Manchester City Council | The NHS
- Education: AQA | Liverpool University | Oxford Brookes University | UCAS | The Open University
- Media and publishing: The BBC | The Evening Standard | The Guardian | ITN | The Independent
Interested in booking a course? Please call us on 01243 930353 or use the ‘enquire now’ button below to submit a written enquiry. We look forward to hearing from you!