Online courses for businesses and organisations
We provide online courses for businesses and organisations of all sizes who need to train individuals, or whole teams.
We train staff from many sectors, including:
- Businesses: Arsenal FC | BT | Dinsey | Domino’s Pizza | Lloyds Bank | Virgin media | Vodafone | Waitrose
- Charities: Mencap | NSPCC | Oxfam | Royal British Legion | RNIB | United Nations | WWF
- Councils and public bodies: Essex county council | Leicestershire county council | Manchester City Council | The NHS
- Education: AQA | Liverpool University | Oxford Brookes University | UCAS | The Open University
- Media and publishing: The BBC | The Evening Standard | The Guardian | ITN | The Independent
Our online courses are completely flexible. This means employees can study while they work, and apply new skills directly to their jobs.
All courses lead to the ABC Awards and Certa Awards certificate of achievement and the CMP diploma. Five of our online courses are accredited by the CPD standards office
Our CPD accredited courses are:
Many of our clients use our online courses as part of their annual appraisals or continuing professional development programmes.
Online learning is not only more affordable, but many organisations find it is more effective.
It enables their staff to learn in easy-to-manage steps, with personal input from an expert tutor whenever they need it.
This is far more effective than trying to remember what was said during a classroom training session.
Organisations use our courses because:
- staff can fit their course around their other duties, so their work does not suffer
- our tutors are highly respected professionals who still work in their sectors
- we provide in-depth personal feedback, so line managers can track progress
- our learning materials are focused, time-efficient, up-to-date and written by experts
- we will work one-to-one, to help individual employees deal with particular issues
- each learner keeps their training materials, so they can refer to them later