Accredited fashion blogging diploma
Fashion blogging level 3 diploma
- £150 incl VAT. Payment options
- 2 x monthly payments of £75. No charges, interest or credit checks.
- Justine Holman
- A passion for sharing fashion news and views
- Duration / hours:
- Approximately 20-30 hours of study. You work at your own pace
- ABC | EADL | ABCC | IADL
- ABC Awards level 3 diploma
- Awarding body:
- ABC Awards
The course was excellent, and exceeded my expectations. I am now brimming with ideas for my blog. CMP really do make you feel like you’re the only student they have. I enjoyed the course so much I’ve signed up for two more courses!
Beverley Duddridge: fashion blogging course
I now work for Barcelona Connect Magazine and am European fashion editor for Men Style Fashion. Pretty much all of this was from my diploma though CMP, and my hard work and determination. The course gave me an excellent grounding for me to build upon.
Charles McDonald: fashion blogging course
Our fashion blogging course will equip you with the skills you need to write a lively and engaging blog all about the latest catwalk trends and high street styles.
It's also for existing fashion bloggers who want to improve the blog they already have, by learning new techniques and fresh approaches to blogging.
If you love fashion, a blog is the perfect way to share your views and become part of this exciting world.
But learning how to start and maintain a successful blog requires hard work, dedication - and the right training.
Our online fashion blogging course will lead you through the whole process, from picking a name for your blog through to promoting your content.
We also help you to take advantage of all the opportunities to monetise your blog.
After several unsuccessful attempts at starting her own blog, Beverley Duddridge found our fashion blogging course helped her get focused. She is now brimming with ideas and has the confidence to keep writing. See her review
Our comprehensive fashion blogging course will teach you how to:
- define your fashion blog’s target readership
- create and design your blog using standard web tools
- write exciting posts that your readers will love
- promote your blog on social media platforms and optimise it for search engines
- engage visitors, generate comments on your posts and increase site traffic
You will also benefit from unlimited tutor support every step of the way, including personalised feedback on every assignment.
When you graduate, you will receive the ABC awards certificate of achievment, and the accredited CMP diploma in fashion blogging. Both qualifications are industry recognised, and prove you are a certified fashion blogger.
Enquire about this course
We usually reply to enquiries within 30 minutes during office hours, and up to one working day during busier periods. Please check your spam / junk folders if you can't see our email in your inbox.
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards, and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the details of all the subjects they have completed as part of the course.
This fashion blogging course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards’ Quality Licence Scheme
We will also email you the fully accredited CMP diploma in fashion blogging, which is an industry recognised qualification that proves you are a qualified fashion blogger.
These awards will enable you to apply for fashion blog writing jobs, develop your career, or help you find freelance work.
How does the course work?
Our courses are delivered online. This means you can study at a pace you're completely comfortable with and fit your course around your lifestyle.
You'll also benefit from having a personal course tutor who will mark your assignments, answer your questions and give helpful and friendly advice.
Fashion blogging subjects
This course covers everything you need to know to get started in the world of fashion blogging.
Lesson 01: Starting your fashion blog
- Name, create and design your own fashion blog, using standard web tools
- State some of the common terminology used in fashion blogging
Lesson 02: What to write
- Identify the purpose of an effective posting
- How to research and form a valid opinion for each posting
- Create content about celebrities and VIPs
Lesson 03: Who to write for
- Define your fashion blog’s target reader
- Adapt your content and writing style to suit their needs
Lesson 04: Writing techniques
- Make your fashion postings clear, engaging and interesting
- Apply keywords effectively
Lesson 05: Getting your fashion blog noticed
- Ensure your fashion blog is correctly listed
- Optimise your blog so that search engines find it
- Use social media and other tools to promote your fashion blog and boost traffic
Lesson 06: Keeping your fashion blog legal
- Understand and apply the laws that can affect fashion bloggers
- Write controversial posts that keep within the laws of libel
- Apply copyright law correctly
Lesson 07: Maintaining and developing your fashion blog
- Use tools and techniques to ensure your fashion blog’s long-term popularity
- Draw up a social media action plan
Lesson 08: Live blogging
- Use tools to blog about live fashion events and shows from your smartphone or tablet
How long will it take?
The duration of this course is approximately 20-30 hours. You fit these hours in whenever is best for you.
We offer complete flexibility, with no deadlines or time limits. This means you can study at a pace that you're completely comfortable with, and fit the course around your lifestyle.
On average, people take around three months to complete this course, but it doesn't matter if you take longer, each learner is different.
There are no set start dates. You can enrol and begin studying whenever suits you.
Course tutor: Justine Holman
Features journalist | editor | copywriter
Elle | Chat | TV Times | The Express | Women's weekly
Justine has written for many large publications, including: Elle, The Express, Chat, Women's Weekly, TV Times and Just 17.
She will mark your assignments, answer your questions and give you friendly help and advice.
Where you could fit in as a fashion blogger
Fashion is the perfect subject for a blogger, as there is always something to write about - from industry news to next season’s trends.
Our online fashion blogging course can help you create a beautiful website and fill it with content that your visitors will look forward to reading and sharing.
Whatever stage you are currently at as a blogger, our fashion blogging course offers the perfect training ground, as well as tutor support every step of the way.
If you are a complete beginner, we can help you avoid the mistakes novice bloggers often make. If you already have a fashion blog, we can help you make it better and attract even more readers.
As a successful fashion blogger, you could be:
- attending catwalk shows and VIP fashion events - and sharing your experiences with your readers
- securing exclusive interviews with models and designers
- searching out the hottest new trends and becoming a ‘go to’ source for fashionistas everywhere!
- writing all about the latest fashion industry news and profiling emerging designers
Running a popular fashion blog will get you noticed by the industry. Blogging is also a great way to start a career as a freelance fashion journalist or staff writer.
Successful graduate, Charles McDonald, now works for two leading European fashion publications and his blog boasts an impressive readership of 94,000. He credits much of his success to our course. See his review
If you dream of making a career out of your love of fashion, or just want the freedom to write about your passion, our comprehensive fashion blogging course is the perfect fit
This course gets results
Our blogging course students have won many awards and accolades:
- Sami Clara and Sara Larkham received a personal tweet from Lady Gaga after their reviewed her new album on their magazine blog. Read more
- Edel Flynn became a guest blogger for the prestigious Irish News Review. Read more
- Chris Carra won the coveted Best Sports Blog title in the Wales Blog Awards 2012. His blog is about Swansea City FC. Read more
- Anna Howell, took part in a live interview with stars from the smash TV series American Idol. Read more
- Renatka Behan, saw her blog climb to fourth spot in the UK's most influential gastronomy blog rankings on social publishing site, Ebuzzing. Read more
- Natasha Ferguson, was selected by music giant RCA to promote Beyoncé’s new album. Read more
- Samson Dada, mixed with politicians and celebrities at a special event at the US Embassy in London. Read more
- Cindy Voong, got taken on as a writer for a web magazine based in New York. Read more
Buy this course
Download our free eBook
When you finish
When you complete the course, you will receive two respected qualifications:
These recognised awards will add value to your CV, and help when you apply for pro blogging jobs or freelance work.
What will I need?
- access to a computer, tablet or similar device
- internet access
- Microsoft Word or equivalent: OpenOffice, iWork pages
- an email account
I now work for Barcelona Connect Magazine and am European fashion editor for Men Style Fashion. Pretty much all of this was from my diploma though CMP, and my hard work and determination. The course gave me an excellent grounding for me to build upon. Charles McDonald