Accredited business blogging diploma
Business blogging level 3 diploma
- £150 incl VAT. Payment options
- 2 x monthly payments of £75. No charges, interest or credit checks.
- Cleland Thom
- Proficient English
- Duration / hours:
- Approximately 20-30 hours of study. You work at your own pace
- ABC | EADL | ABCC | IADL
- ABC Awards level 3 diploma
- Awarding body:
- ABC Awards
This course matched my needs perfectly. The course exceeded my expectations - it provided a number of valuable nuggets of information that have been of benefit already and will continue to do so in the future.
Vicky Allison: business blogging course
This course has more than met my expectations. The tutorial support was excellent, and the course content was good. I would definitely recommend as I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and felt as though I was achieving something watching my blog take sh
Helen Cripps: business blogging course
Our online business blogging course will equip you with the skills you need to set up and maintain a successful blog that gets you and your organisation noticed.
It's also for active business bloggers who want to improve their blog.
An online presence is crucial for business success. But understanding how to build the most effective web presence for your business requires professional guidance.
Our business blogging course will teach you all you need to know about building your blog from scratch, or making improvements to your existing site.
You will learn how to design your blog, engage visitors and promote your posts to achieve maximum exposure.
You will also learn techniques to target your posts to your readers and to develop a long-term strategy to promote your content via social media.
We also teach you how to apply media law to blogging, so you keep your content within the rules on copyright and libel.
Our comprehensive business blogging course will teach you how to:
- define your business blog’s target readership
- create and design your blog using standard web tools
- write interesting and informative posts that help market your products and services
- promote your blog on social media platforms and optimise it for search engines
- engage visitors, generate comments on your posts and increase site traffic
Enquire about this course
We usually reply to enquiries within 30 minutes during office hours, and up to one working day during busier periods. Please check your spam / junk folders if you can't see our email in your inbox.
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards, and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the details of all the subjects they have completed as part of the course.
This business blogging course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards’ Quality Licence Scheme
We will also email you the fully accredited CMP diploma in business blogging, which is an industry recognised qualification that proves you are a qualified buisness blogger.
These awards will enable you to apply for busines blogging and blog content jobs, develop your career, or help you find freelance work.
How does the course work?
Our courses are delivered online. This means you can study at a pace you're completely comfortable with and fit your course around your lifestyle.
You'll also benefit from having a personal course tutor who will mark your assignments, answer your questions and give helpful and friendly advice.
This course covers everything you need to know to get started in the world of business blogging.
Lesson 01: Starting your business blog
- Name, create and design your own business blog, using standard web tools
- State some of the common terminology used in business blogging
Lesson 02: What to write
- Identify the purpose of an effective posting
- How to research and form a valid opinion for each posting
- Create business related content
Lesson 03: Who to write for
- Define your blog’s target reader
- Adapt your content and writing style to suit their needs
Lesson 04: Writing techniques
- Make your postings clear, engaging and interesting
- Apply keywords effectively
Lesson 05: Getting your business blog noticed
- Ensure your business blog is correctly listed
- Optimise your blog so that search engines find it
- Use social media and other tools to promote your blog and boost traffic
Lesson 06: Keeping your business blog legal
- Understand and apply the laws that can affect business bloggers
- Write controversial posts that keep within the laws of libel
- Apply copyright law correctly
Lesson 07: Maintaining and developing your business blog
- Use tools and techniques to ensure your business blog’s long-term popularity
- Draw up a social media action plan
Lesson 08: Live blogging
- Use tools to blog about live business events from your smartphone or tablet
How long will it take?
The duration of this course is approximately 20-30 hours. You fit these hours in whenever is best for you.
We offer complete flexibility, with no deadlines or time limits. This means you can study at a pace that you're completely comfortable with, and fit the course around your lifestyle.
On average, people take around three months to complete this course, but it doesn't matter if you take longer, each learner is different.
There are no set start dates. You can enrol and begin studying whenever suits you.
Course tutor: Cleland Thom
Editor | blogger | author | web consultant | trainer
Intel |United Nations |NHS |Waitrose |Sony |World Trade Group
Cleland has provided writing and blogging training for some of the UK's biggest businesses and websites, including Intel, Sony and United Utilities.
He is a leading blogger, with regular a column at the Press Gazette which attracts thousands of hits every week. He also contributes to several other sites.
He will mark your work, answer your questions and give you friendly help and advice.
Where you could fit in as a business blogger
If you run a business, finding the time to start and maintain a blog might seem like an impossible dream.
However, our comprehensive business blogging course can have you quickly up and running - even if you are starting from scratch.
Having a successful and interactive blog can give your business a huge competitive advantage.
But blogging requires more than just writing posts. You also need to:
- target your posts
- ensure search engines can find your blog and its content
- promote your posts
- develop a long-term blogging strategy
Our business blogging course will demystify the whole process and provide expert guidance every step of the way.
Former CMP student, Nick Glaves, was impressed that our courses are delivered by some of the industry’s most respected names. See his review
By teaching you all you need to know about business blogging, we also save you the expense of hiring a web design or content marketing expert.
With a successful business blog, you could be:
- regularly engaging with existing and potential customers
- significantly increasing brand awareness
- becoming a respected authority within your industry or market segment
- taking your business to new levels of success
If you are ready to maximise the opportunities offered by online content marketing, our comprehensive business blogging course can help you achieve your goals.
This course gets results
Our blogging course students have won many awards and accolades:
- Sami Clara and Sara Larkham received a personal tweet from Lady Gaga after their reviewed her new album on their magazine blog. Read more
- Edel Flynn became a guest blogger for the prestigious Irish News Review. Read more
- Chris Carra won the coveted Best Sports Blog title in the Wales Blog Awards 2012. His blog is about Swansea City FC. Read more
- Anna Howell, took part in a live interview with stars from the smash TV series American Idol. Read more
- Renatka Behan, saw her blog climb to fourth spot in the UK's most influential gastronomy blog rankings on social publishing site, Ebuzzing. Read more
- Natasha Ferguson, was selected by music giant RCA to promote Beyoncé’s new album. Read more
- Samson Dada, mixed with politicians and celebrities at a special event at the US Embassy in London. Read more
- Cindy Voong, got taken on as a writer for a web magazine based in New York. Read more
Download our free eBook
When you finish
When you complete the course, you will receive two respected qualifications:
These recognised awards will add value to your CV, and help when you apply for pro blogging jobs or freelance work.
What will I need?
- access to a computer, tablet or similar device
- internet access
- Microsoft Word or equivalent: OpenOffice, iWork pages
- an email account
CMP gave me the best education experience I've had, including university. Courses are delivered by the industry’s most respected names. I achieved all the qualifications I needed. I can safely say this course has changed my life. Nick Glaves