Our online social media marketing course explains how blogging can be beneficial to a social media marketer, and will teach you how to:
- Set up your own blog or develop your existing blog.
- Maintain and grow your blog.
- Use your blog to promote your business
Blogging is ideal for marketing because it provides customers with new information to keep them interested in your company. It also enables companies to interact with their customers and to form a relationship with them. This has the effect of developing loyalty.
The other benefits of blogging for business are:
1. Blogs are inexpensive to start and run
Blogging platforms such as WordPress.com, Blogger, Wix, etc are free for basic setups, though you can achieve a more professional blog using WordPress.org, which you need to have hosted at a small cost.
2. They are easy to use
If you can copy, paste, type, drag and drop and upload, you will be able to use most blogging platforms.
3. Blogs are an effective way to have new and returning traffic come to your website
Get people to keep coming back to your website by offering new and exciting information, as well as offers.
4. Blogging allows you to show off your expertise to gain trust and credibility
People like to know who they’re doing business with. Prove that you’re an expert and provide helpful tips and other valuable information. This encourages people to feel confident about spending money on your product or service.
5. Having a blog improves your website search engine ranking
Because you are regularly adding new information, search engines take note and start to look at your website seriously.
See our social media marketing course