All of our courses are delivered online and in UK English. However, our tutors make allowances is you use US English or English is your second language.
When you register for one of our online courses, we give you access to our Online Learning Area, where you can access your course materials, complete your assignments, and contact us with queries, using our online messaging system.
Your learning material will be presented in different formats, including:
- Microsoft Word documents
- audio files
Online study is completely flexible. You can enrol when you like and study at a pace you're completely comfortable with.
This means you can fit your studies around your work commitments and your lifestyle. Our courses never expire, so you can take as long as you need.
This is how our courses work:
- after you've enrolled, we send you your introductory materials by email
- you email us for your login details for our Online Learning Area (OLA).
- you login to the OLA to access your course materials and other features
- you study one lesson at a time, complete some tasks, and contact your tutor with queries, via our messaging system.
- you can ask other students for support by using the OLA's Student chat
- you complete the exercises and assignments and submit them for marking
- we return them, with suggestions, comments, and a grade. You can resubmit your work to achieve a higher grade, if it fails
- you proceed to the next lesson, and so on, until you finish the course
- we send you our Graduation pack
- you receive your ABC certificate of achievement, and Learner Unit Summary, by post
- you receive your CMP diploma by email. Your pass grade will be determined by your average coursework grade. A = Distinction. B = Merit. C = Pass.
What will I need?
In order to study our courses, you will need the following:
- access to a computer, tablet or similar device
- internet access
- Microsoft Word or equivalent: OpenOffice, iWork pages
- an email account
You may need additional equipment for some courses. See the the section 'What you will need to study this course' on each course page.
We sometimes limit student numbers on each course to a monthly quota. This is to ensure we provide you with the highest quality tutorial support.
Please note: we do not provide IT support. All our materials are ready to use, and we cannot advise if you have problems using your computer or software programmes.
Are online courses suitable for you?
These external websites explain the advantages of learning with online courses: